12 MAIN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE TRAINING WITH COSMETIC AESTHETICS
There are many reasons why we feel you should choose Cosmetic Aesthetics Training Academy for your Semi Permanent Makeup training course. We’ve outlined a few below – but if you feel you’d like to chat in more detail about course content, or our post-training support.
1. Our courses our fully approved and recognised by ABT.
2. Personal attention: Low ‘trainer to student’ ratio.
3. Loyalty Programme: When you book onto one of our courses, you will automatically be entitled to privileges such as discounted treatments and any future education booked through The Academy.
4. Ongoing support: We recognise that at the end of the training it is just the start of practicing semi-permanent makeup in the ‘real’ world, so we offer full ongoing support by telephone and email. This ensures that you get the results you want – whenever you want them.
5. Enjoyment: We believe that learning should be fun and enjoyable in an environment that is safe, caring, fast moving and exciting.
6. Value for Money! We believe we offer the best value training course in the UK. The skills that you will acquire from our training will ensure that you are ready to start out on your Semi-Permanent Makeup journey and begin the business you have always dreamed of.
7. Extensive knowledge and trusted reputation of Michelle. Michelle is a world-class technician and has been working within the industry for many years and has undergone extensive, advanced training to ensure she is equipped to deliver the best training results.
8. Peace of mind: With Michelle’s fantastic reputation and experience you are minimising any risks in regards to performance and delivery.
9. We listen to what you want. You will have goals and we are here to listen and help you, as an expert in the field of semi permanent make up, we will constantly offer advice to you to help you obtain the best results.
10. We operate in a completely sterile and clean environment using only the safest pigments and most advanced equipment.
11. We provide a service for absolutely everyone. Our courses are for everyone regardless of age, ethnicity or occupation and we invite you to come and experience our fantastic training academy.
12. We don’t rush. Our priority is ensuring you achieve the best results possible and to do this, we always allow plenty of time to complete your course and ask any questions necessary.
In regards to your training, you don’t have to be qualified or have any experience in the beauty industry – you may just feel like a totally different career change. We also offer refresher courses to qualified technicians whom may want to focus on a totally different area or just may wish to update their already trained skills.
Once you have completed the course successfully, you will received the relevant BABTAC certification allowing you to stand proud and show your clients what you have achieved so they have the utmost confidence in you also. Please see out ‘Training Code of Conduct’.
Training Facilities and Pricing Structure
We believe we offer the best value training courses in the UK . We deliver all necessary aspects of training on a two- to- one basis, teaching you a wide variety of techniques for each procedure. Our equipment is the very best available, our machines are all fully digital, and we only use EU regulated Pigments. Cosmetic Aesthetics Training Academy are fully insured, council registered and BABTAC Accredited.
Here at Cosmetic Aesthetics Training Academy we offer you the best packages for the best prices of any comparable Academy or course.
Cosmetic Aesthetics Training Academy is based at The Globe Centre in Accrington Lancashire. We have a beautiful decorated theory and practical training room with an additional treatment room on the same floor. We also have plans to hopefully expand further still in 2019 to better accommodate our ever-growing clients and offer more beauty training.
Insurance and Accommodation
We include the relevant insurance on the training course but not thereafter, so once you have completed the course successfully and you are ready to trade you will need to obtain the relevant insurance. The cover you will require is extensive so ensure you find a reputable specialist insurer.
We don’t include accommodation with our training, however we are happy to advise the local hotels in the area.
Can I come and visit you for a chat before I make my decision?
Of course! We have an ‘open door’ policy, all you have to do is call us to arrange and we can then advise you the best time to come to see us depending on if you’d like to see a practical session or if you’d just like a chat.
Is my Assessment included in my training price?
Yes. Once your portfolio is completed, we organise your practical assessment date. We don’t charge extra for this and send your certificate when available (on successful completion).
Paying for my course
We have various payment methods as follows:-
1. Our reputable Finance Company
3. Funding Options
Please see further details on Finance for Training.
Support After Training
Once you have successfully completed your course we offer unlimited free support as we want you to achieve your best. If you would like any extra tuition on any aspect of your training, we will be happy for you to repeat a day, have training literature re-sent, or just talk with us on the phone.
Can we help to start your new business after the training course?
We offer to help you with all types of business support – from websites and logo design, to Council Registration and promoting your new skills. Remember: we support you for free – if you’re in doubt about anything, just call us!
Why train with Cosmetic Aesthetics Training Academy?
Learn Semi-Permanent Makeup in just 4 days (dependant of course preference)?
Prior to attending the live practical sessions at the Cosmetic Aesthetics Training Academy, you study from a specially produced comprehensive manual – all included in the price of the training. The required level of pre-study is approximately 70 hours, which you can study at your own convenience.
The training is intense and extremely high quality. You will learn the latest developments and techniques quickly – and you will have the ability to practice what you have learnt, whilst receiving personal coaching and ongoing support from our highly experienced master trainer Michelle.
Michelle is very articulate, patient and well educated. Cosmetic Aesthetics’ mission is to give all of our students the best possible training during their experience with us and feel ultra-confident in delivering this delicate type of treatment. Here at Cosmetic Aesthetics, we run a successful client base and fully understand how scary it can be to start a career with little knowledge and development. We want our students to know what we know what it takes to be the best and we are here to take you every step of the way.
For further information on each training course and the curriculum please see
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Course Payment Terms
Due to our focus on small group learning, a deposit of 15% (plus registration fee) is required to reserve a place on a any of the courses offered at Cosmetic Aesthetics Training Academy.
The balance of the course fee is due upon commencement of training and must be paid in full before qualification assessments can occur.
In the event of a student failing to commence a course (post registration) deposits and fees are non-refundable.
No fees are refundable in the case of a student failing to complete a course, with course fees being fully chargeable.
Fees are also not transferable.
Gift Vouchers and Opening Times
Want to give the gift of a Treatment to a loved one or a friend?
We offer Gift Vouchers to any value starting from £20.00.
Vouchers can be redeemed against any of our treatments and any of our courses.
To order a gift card simply visit the shop and let us know the value of the card you’d like.
Alternatively, pay over the phone or online and we can put your gift voucher in the post for you!
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Site updated 5th Dec